Our fellow compatriots are aware that the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate – with the Help of Allah (SwT) and with the cooperation and support of the people – have cleared large regions, numerous districts, bases, check posts and other centers from the enemy.
In these conditions as progress is still underway, we would like to clarify the following points to our countrymen, Mujahideen and the general public:
– This manifest victory and triumph is the victory of the entire Muslim and Mujahid Afghan nation. We congratulate all on this occasion and hope for the full realization of the goals of sacred Jihad.
– The Islamic Emirate considers recent developments as promising for the country and the people that have resulted in ending the underlying causes of war and restoring peace and security in many districts. We hope that this will be the beginning of the end of the ills birthed by occupation.
– Just as the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate are formed from the diverse ethnic groups, tribes and regions of the country and is a representative force of all people, ethnicities and strata, it therefore reassures all citizens that none will be treated in a discriminatory, vindictive, condescending or hostile manner.
– We again invite troopers, police, militias and workers standing in enemy ranks to embrace the open arms of the Islamic Emirate with full confidence akin to the hundreds of other soldiers. We shall welcome and honor them, and send them to their homes and families with complete assurance.
– Those former officials and soldiers that have renounced their opposition and secured protection from the Mujahideen should continue to live their lives in liberated areas with confidence, should not feel compelled to move to enemy areas nor opt for joining the opposition once more.
– The Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate have been instructed to secure liberated districts – and in addition to protecting government buildings – to ensure the security of local shops, workshops, markets, money exchanges and vendors so that the private property of none is harmed.
– All religious seminaries, schools, hospitals and other public facilities that faced closure due to fighting in liberated regions should immediately be reopened and resume their work.
– We assure all traders, shop owners and vendors that none can harm their property. The first priority of the Mujahideen after their arrival is to establish security and protect the lives, property and honor of people.
– Border trade ports that have fallen under the control of Islamic Emirate shall remain duly operational. All commercial import and export will function as normal and administrative work of traders will continue uninterrupted.
– We assure all neighboring countries of Afghanistan that no problems shall arise with the arrival of Mujahideen to border regions, good relations shall be maintained as before and no obstructions shall be created for border movement. Moreover, the soil of neighboring countries shall also be secure from our side, Allah willing.
– None shall be deprived of their rights with areas falling under the control of the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate. We again reassure women, men, minorities, media and all strata that the Islamic Emirate shall hold them in high esteem, grant them their due Islamic rights and provide them with opportunities to continue their legitimate work and services.
– All officials and Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate are instructed to not use force or excess against anyone. If any individual in our ranks is observed abusing people, they should immediately be disarmed and introduced to the courts.
– Provincial and district governors along with all other officials are responsible for activities in their respective areas. Officials will be held accountable if they are neglectful in their duties and upset the public, or if civilian casualties occur and other problems arise.
– Those individuals still fanning the flames of war and conflict in the country, arming Arbakis in the name of defense or exploiting common people in the name of uprisings to maintain their illegitimate hold on power should know that the attitude of the Islamic Emirate towards them will be stern and they will be deprived of amnesty. Hence, they should refrain from engaging in hostile activities and the general public should also stop and not place their children in the service of such war-mongering circles.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
13/11/1442 Hijri Lunar
02/04/1400 Hijri Solar 23/06/2021 Gregorian